Today marks the 9th month of us being together! =D
Didn't do much, just had lunch together, and coffee bean. Hehe...
Just wanted to blog about it because i had a few 感想 about things in general.
I realised that i am indeed blessed to have Selin with me. Without the Lord's blessings, it would not have been possible to find her.
In fact, i actually couldn't believe it that time passed so quickly since last Christmas. So much has progressed, so much has been experienced, both the ups and the downs. I really really thank God for someone whom i feel super at ease with, have the common interests, with the same love language. Thank God that He has richly blessed this relationship, for there was no big problems between us.
All in all, here's to more good times ahead! Love love! =D
Together, Christ, You, and I. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment