Saturday, December 29, 2007

I miss you + good news!

It's been 3 days already since Lin lin went over to China. Seriously I'm just wondering how everything is over there. :)

I've sort of decided to stay home over these few days (except riding and meeting my friends); would rather stay home and do nothing than to go outside alone and feel worse... Hahaha.

Anyway, some good news to share:
1) I cleared basically all my modules in NTU; goodbye NTU, til we meet again in Convocation 08! :)
2) I've secured my IA firm already; they are paying me $700 per mth for the IA duration. I just hope that my performance in the company would land me a job with them. :)
3) I finally started riding today. Hahaha. Anyway a busted fork due to a miscalculated drop cut the ride early today; so had to seek abit of help. Fortunately i didn't fall, nor was i injured. Imagine riding on a fork left with 20-30mm travel! :X

It's about time for me to start writing my reflections for 2007. But first, a little food in my tummy would help me think better... :P

Ubin ride tomorrow! Yet another self-preserving ride. :P

No comments: