Recently i had this feeling as if some sumo wrestler sat on my chest every day. It's so bad that i can barely feel myself breathing (given that my breathing's quite shallow).
It finally got so bad today that i felt i had zero strength to go gym (which i was supposed to do).
And so under the advice of my mom, i decided to go to the doc's. Lin lin accompanied me there too.
The diagnosis? Stress at work. Eeks. I don't feel that stressed; i never say it out; i'm still being my usual happy self with my colleagues... but my body... seems like it refuses to cooperate with me.
I guess this is what they call "the mind is willing but the flesh is weak."
Was given chlordiazepoxide, and 2 days MC. I still got duty tmr. Sigh.
Oh well, just do the duty, get my 50 bucks and day off, and report sick on Monday lor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment