Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's down to me again...

After the first time i brought law bro to church, there was no follow-up. He said that he was busy, so i said its ok, look me up if you wanna go church together. =)

A couple of months have passed and i've heard nothing from him. Hope all is ok on his side.

Lately i was told that my cousin who had been attending church, had stopped going to church. I was told that it might have something to do with his gf.

I just feel abit despondent, even though i know that all is in God's hands. All of those who've looked me up, wanting to know Christ, and who've asked about my life as a Christian seemed to have stopped growing in faith altogether.

As i discussed with lin lin over ice cream at ICC, the current state of me now is like a man looking up at the sky and asking "why am i all alone again?"

No doubt, there are so many friends who are there for me for support, i just feel that within my family, i'm the only one left. Again. It will take alot to win them back to Christ.

(Now i see the importance of a couple being rooted in the same faith. Even though the gf may take up significant time, at least there is common ground. We believe in the same God.)
***************************************************************************
I feel so tired, and sleep doesn't satiate my lethargy. I need a break, away from everything, except lin lin. :P

***************************************************************************
Everything is tolerable, but injustice is not tolerable. And i'll see to it that the culprit doesn't run away washing his/ her hands off the business.

"Hey, are you all satisfied with this kind of world...? I hate it."

No comments: