I'm down with flu i think. After pushing so hard for so many days, writing and writing and writing, and dealing with some issues that i've created for myself, I fell sick.
Got off auntie Nancy's car and while i was sitting at the bus stop. I started sneezing again, for a few times. Then i started to feel cold and clammy.
SMSed Fahim and Auntie Josephine that i wouldn't be able to make it and here i am back at home.
Looks like tonight i need to sleep early. The stresses of 2 papers in a day is starting to become too overwhelming to bear.
Updates:
Apparently my student knows no welfare; he called me up just now and asked to email something over for me to edit, but since i needed the rest badly, i refused. I mean, even though he live in a castle and like a prince in Bangladesh, he should jolly well know something called respect for the other person and give me my much needed break. Life isnt just about him, so do wake up his idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment