Today was my last day in office. Even though last day in office is supposedly a relaxing affair, I still had to rush 1 more report and 1 more trial mix. Talk about being free. Hahaha.
Anyway, farewell lunch was at Swensens. Nothing fancy, but nothing short of mixed feelings.
As the day approached to an end, where i was supposed to report to Suntec office for final clearance, i kept wondering if its the right way to go. I kept turning back... wanting to find a reason for me to stay.
There were really many reasons, but i guess if i don't make this step, who knows when i will have the chance to again?
Anyway, i'm now officially car-less. Been struggling with the temptation to buy a car, but at the end of the day i realised that i had only worked for a year! I shouldn't be thinking so much when i've not even started my job. Haha... perhaps when situations require that, then i'll consider...
Okies, that's all for upates for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment