The interview i went today was one of the most "wake-up-your-idea" kind of interview i ever been through.
I don't really want to post it here. Maybe when i feel like doing so i would... but to sum it up, i thought that it was one that woke me up from my sleep.
It just drove the relization home that whatever i have been doing for the past year was deemed too simple in the eyes of "real" engineers.
Hold on. I'm not saying that my job is too easy. We do need to give due respect to my colleagues. :)
But i was deemed as a fresh graduate with little experience.
That, was the hard hitter.
But anyway, in good times or bad, always remember to thank God. And i did. I believe He was trying to tell me something through this incident. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment