I have decided to apply for another job. No turning back, no turning back.
Neither a pay increment, or a promotion will change my mind this time. I will not be tempted by money or power, because it is not my time to make changes. Who am i to call the shots when i am just a general worker?
I realised there are so much more we can do as a team. But it is not up to me, or the few merry men with the same ideals to do it.
I have to thank God for the things i have seen or heard or felt here. For the people whom i have met; the people who trusted me to carry out my task; and the people who made my life extremely difficult. I recognize that all these are part of His plan to make me grow in maturity even though i believe i am still far from it with that horrendous outburst on Friday.
So now that i have realized the goal that i should be working for, i shall endeavour to work hard towards it. With God's guidance. If i do not get a chance for an interview, it's ok. I shall wait for one.
We need a change of blood. But i don't think it will be anytime soon.
Gracious Lord, we thank You for who You are, the creator of Heaven and Earth, who made all things good. Thank You for all You've done for us, for allowing us to gain this experience in this place. Father we also recognize that we can make our own plans, but it is up to You to approve our plans in life. Lord help us put down all our fears, anxiety, anger, sadness, grieve and all these negative thoughts which serve no purpose but to distract our sights onto You. Instead of staying aside and looking at the things that charms us most on the way of the journey, help us Lord to channel our focus on the light at the end of the tunnel. Grant us peace which transcends all understanding as we place our lives into Your hands, not by sight, but by faith. In Jesus' name, Amen. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment